Friday, December 14, 2012

Quick update!

I'm not going to lie, I've been getting a little disheartened lately.  We haven't heard anything from the agency, and not one of the prospective parents listed on their website has dropped off in months.  Today I was very excited to see that at least 4 families in our category are no longer on the list!  I am really excited for these families!  The families have either been given the amazing joy and task of caring for a new life, or they have chosen to go another direction.  I sincerely hope that it is the former, and that all is going smoothly!

At the same time we are pretty excited that this could mean our time is coming near.  It is not a "first-come, first-serve" situation - our birth mother will choose us because of how she feels we will raise her child.  We could be the next couple chosen by a birth mother, or it could be months down the road.  We are just excited to see some activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment